You Have The Right To Fight Your Traffic Ticket — And You Should

Speeding tickets and other traffic violations can do more than ruin your day. Points from traffic tickets can add up quickly, causing your driver's license to be suspended, your vehicle to be impounded and your auto insurance rates to skyrocket.

You can prevent this from happening. You can fight your traffic ticket.

Former Police Officer On Your Side

I'm criminal defense attorney Joseph M. Horn, and I represent people with all types of traffic citations in municipal or town courts in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.

From speeding tickets to driving on a suspended license, I have the experience to help you fight your traffic violation. I also represent truck drivers and other CDL holders.

When possible, I have been able to negotiate a speeding ticket down to a nonmoving violation and even get tickets dismissed.

A Lawyer Familiar With Police Procedure And Radar Equipment

My experience as a New Jersey police officer gives me an advantage in traffic violation matters. I'm very familiar with police procedures and how radar equipment works, which means I can confidently argue radar results and officer observations in court.

License Suspensions

In some instances, too many traffic tickets can mean losing your driver's license for a significant period of time. You can lose your license for exceeding the points limit, DUI/DWI offenses, drug convictions and administrative reasons like failure to appear in court.

I help clients mitigate their charges and fight to get their license reinstated.

Contact Me Today For A Free Evaluation Of Your Case

If you have received any type of traffic citation, contact my office before paying your ticket. I can offer guidance on how to proceed and consequences you could face as they pertain to your specific circumstances.

Call 201-479-2858 today. Let me protect you and your rights. Your evaluation is always free. You can also send me an email. Serving all of Bergen County, including Ridgefield Park, and all of New York and Pennsylvania.

Hablas español? Call 201-921-7930.